Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shots, Monkey Bizness...and other things.

Carson had his 16 month checkup this past week. He had lost a little bit of weight cause he's been runnin around, and walkin, so that was ok. He weighs about 26lbs. I remember I weighed him myself right before he turned 1, and he was almost 30lbs. I think the doc said he's 33inc long. He will be tall and stalky. Which is just perfect. His doc said to bring him back in about a month to look at his ears again, cause they looked really stuffy from the sickness he's had. He had 4 shots;2 in each thigh. He DID NOT enjoy that. He got the H1N1 too. So hopefully he wont ever get the swine flu. I dont know what I would do if he got sick that bad. Poor babes. Other than that, he is a perfect little boy.

Today, me and Krystal are taking the boys to Monkey Bizness to play around and go down some slides, it should be some real fun. Carson hasnt been there, and so I know he will just be thrilled to see this place.

Finally got a bed, its beautiful!!!! I just have to find a top mattress for it, so I dont have to sleep on the box spring. It's kinda hard. I think its more uncomfortable than the floor was. :) Or maybe the same. :)

Well as soon as we get back from all of our running around today, I will post some pictures of us from the "BIG PLAY ROOM"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment