Friday, July 22, 2011

"Watch Out Mommy, I am not a baby"

I dont know to laugh or to cry over this.  This happened this morning, when I was trying to dress him for daycare and I accidentally elbowed him on his cute little forehead...so he almost yells out "WATCH OUT", and he has said that before, but it was just so much more funnier this time cause it was him telling me versus the other way around which is DEFINITELY way more common. So after that, I felt so bad, and felt so sorry, I picked him up and cradled him like a baby, and just kissed him probably 500x or more all over his face and forehead, and was sorta swaying him back and forth---just like mommy's do w/ their newborns, and then out of nowhere Carson says " Mommy, I am not a baby"... and right then and there, I just wanted to cry my sad little eyes out. He will always be my baby, but he is definitely growing into this young little person, a little man, and he wont ever be that small again, but he will always be my little honey, my little baby!  

No comments:

Post a Comment