Tuesday, March 20, 2012

BIRTHDAY # 3

It’s been so long since I’ve written on here; I forget what I have already talked about.  I write so much, cause when my little love gets older he can look back on these days and memories and laugh about them..heck maybe he will do some of these same exact things with his children.. My grandchildren.. (woooo….that sounds very weird)  His 3rd birthday was a hit of course.  Lots of friends showed up. We had his papa dave and gmma bettis make Pulled Pork Sandwiches again for the 3rd year in a row!! That stuff is the BOMB!!! SO DELISHIOUS! We did a tractor theme, and his cake had a big # 3 on it, and the top of it looked like dirt and there were toy trackers on it. It was so cute, and it tasted wonderfully. Our cake person also makes Cake Pops. “Cake Lollies” and they were Red velvet inside.  J  We had so much fun.
After the party was over, we went home and papa Wad-Dey came home w/ us and stayed the night, but we went and got some dinner at Red Robin, just so I could get them to sing to him J In which they did.  J It was such a beautiful day. It was the first birthday without Daddy. So thankful for all the friends and family that came out to help us celebrate this special occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment