Monday, April 2, 2012

03/31/2011 DRL Presents "Mike and Carson Bettis Reunion Benefit Show"

What a blast this event us!! I wish Carson was old enough to come celebrate with me.  Mike has been friends with this Band  "Dirty Rooster Lollipop" since the very beginning,  he was pretty much part of the band. They have been trying to organize a benefit concert to for carson and mikey since after mikes death and they haven't had an opportunity until now. The show was also a Reunion get together for the band as they haven't performed together in over a year. Since Mike has been there from the beginning, and has supported them, this is their way of thanking Mike for his support and they wanted to do this to have a little something tucked away for Carson. It was at Darbys downtown Nampa. It was a FANTASTIC show!! They always do a great job!! They played 3 of my favorite songs!!  Insanity, Palm of my Hand, and Goodbye.  It was so perfect!! There was a huge crowd that gathered around the stage to rock out with them. I took krystal with me, and we didnt leave till probably after 1230. :))

Gpa Wadd-dey came over to our house, to watch the lil man. I hear they watched Fireman Sam over and
over! It is Carson's FAVORITE cartoon right now on our netflix.

Overall, it was a great night, with geat music, and terrific friends. I even told a couple of the band members that they needed to do this again for Carson's 21st bithday.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment