Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Home Sweet Home--New house for us! ! ! !

I have said this a million times before, I just always lose track of time.I think its makes sense now to just
start over fresh. In 2012, Carson and I purchased our very first home. (fyi..Carson didnt contribute
financially, no matterwhat he trys to tell you). We moved up to bigger and better things. We were
just way too cramped in our tiny little country guesthouse. We have now moved into a nice 2 story corner
lot house. Actually, when I was pregnant with Carson, his daddy and I lived in this same neighborhood--just
on the other side where his uncle Brian and Auntie Gayle still reside. Carson loves having his new room and
I love it too. We havent done much decorating. I cant believe how expensive things can be. I have his room painted a nice slate blue-ish gray on one wall,  and the others walls are just grey. Very mature. Papa Wally comes over quite a bit and will stay the weekend with us. We enjoy his visits.


Here are some pictures during and after our move to the house on Empress!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment