Friday, May 8, 2009

Mothers day, and sweet potatoes

So it looks like carson gave me another holiday to celebrate every year. This will be my first Mother's Day! I'm so excited just to be celebrating it with my favorite little person. Technically I got to celebrate last year's too, but he was still growing in my tummy, so this time around, is very truly special. Not sure what the plans are, but as long as me and the carson baby are together, it couldn't be more perfect. Yesterday I gave him a new food to try. Sweet potatoes, and those were a big hit! I couldn't get it in his mouth fast enough. He ate the whole jar plus a full bottle. Sweet potatoes (or I call them yams) are my most favorite-test thing to eat especially on Thanksgiving. It's really the 1 thing I look forward to, so I'm glad that we both can enjoy them together for many years. Carson will also be 7 mos old next friday! I've already been thinking about all my wild ideas for his first birthday party. It's going to be "1" big party, and soo much fun. Thats all the news for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment