Friday, May 22, 2009

Plaid and sweet poop!

I know its a wierd title, but I just decided to combine both topics together. So carson begged me to take him to target, one of my fav places to go, and so I "hesitantely" went with the idea. Of course, i couldn't make myself leave and carson ended up falling asleep. So while he was sleeping away in the stroller, I picked up a few presents for him. 3 pairs of shorts. A pair of khaki's, 1 pr of jean shorts, and the most cutest plaid shorts ever!!! He looks soo adorable. He looks like he's going to play in the PGA tour or something. So cute!

Now, his sweet poop really is sweet....smelling...that is! I got carson hooked on all the stage 1 fruits, so of course thats all he wants to eat. He loved green beas before and then I started giving him pears and peaches and banana's, and wow that changed everything. So now he doesn't want to eat vege's. So when its time for a diaper change, I have to be honest its tolerable, it actually doesn't smell bad at all from all the sweet sweet fruit he's been chowing down on. I just thought this was funny to talk about. I cant wait to pull all these journal entries from this site and his old site in a book for him, so we can look back and remember these perfect days when carson was a baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new threads...CarCar is gettin so big! Kason loves stage 1 fruits too...pears are his favorite...I can't wait till the boys are old enough to play together....luv ya

    ReplyDelete