Sunday, September 20, 2009

From Jen's kitchen to yours...

Are these adorable or what??? There soo easy to make. All you need is a package of tollhouse chocolate chip cookie dough thats already precut. There in a yellow package, all you have to do is pull apart and bake! BUT!! What you do is get the little mini ones and line a mini muffin pan with the mini cupcake cups, and then you take each piece of square dough and kinda mold it around to the shape of the muffin cup. You only have to bake it at 375degrees for about 9mins, but about 2-3min before there done, you need to take them out and take something small and round and lightly press down in each center to re-form the hole in the middle of the cookie. Then after that bake for 1 more min. In the meantime melt a couple cups of chocolate and peanut butter chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. After the cookies are done and have cooled off, have fun pouring the melted chocolate in the center of each cookie. It's best to let the chocolate sit and harden for a little. There delish!!! Here is a picture of carson asleep for the first time in his crib. He slept for soooo loooooong. I couldn't believe it.



1 comment:

  1. Mmm those cookies look yummy!! I wish Kason would sleep in his crib but for now I guess he will just have to sleep with us..I guess if I was forced him to sleep in his crib he would have no choice but I am a softy & its all the way down stairs & it scares me for him to be down there alone...so for now he is with us...lol...I can't wait for carcar to be ONE!!

    ReplyDelete