Tuesday, September 1, 2009

NEPHEW KAZ!!!

My brother is in the Air force, and has been since I can't even remember, lets just say he will be retiring in the next few years, and he's probably 35yrs old. He's done very well for himself. He's gone probably to every country there is, vacationing and exploring. He deserves it. He is a hard worker, and has earned his right to have these joys that come with his career. I love him so much, and his wife Amy. I've always thought of my brother as a career minded person, I've always wanted them to have kids, and I've always asked them when it was going to happen, and so you can only imagine what I did when I found out. I lost my footing, and I wanted to collapse on the floor. I was soo darn excited for this.....here he is. Kaz Ronny Willis. Born 2 mos early on August 22nd @ 7:31 pm. 3lbs 10oz. Approx 18'' long, but in England I guess they don't measure length. Not sure why this is. Everyone is okay and doing fine. Baby kaz will be in NICU for about a month or so longer. He is breathing on his own, but he's still pretty small. Usually hospitals won't let them leave unless they've reach 5lbs or so. Not sure how it is over in london, but I would think it's probably similar. Both mommy and daddy get to go to the hospital every day and spend lots of time with their new son. I wish that they lived near me, although england sounds much more of a funner place to be so I would rather be over there I think. I'm trying to plan a visit over there before they leave in OCT 2011. So if I do get to go it would be in early 2011.



1 comment:

  1. Aww he is simply precious! Hmm I want to go to London with you in 2011!

    ReplyDelete