Tuesday, June 15, 2010

20 months is HOW OLD????

Well I am writing this while sitting at my desk at work. (dont tell boss woman). Im sitting here thinking that carson is 20months old TODAY!!! I cannot believe it. I say all the time that time flies, and it just keeps on flying faster and faster by the minute. I am so proud of my little man on all his accomplishments. He is so beautiful, and amazing. I love to just sit and watch him do everything. He finds so much delight in the simplest things. His expressions and the way he runs and looks at you, and waits for you to say something about how great he ran just surpasses my giddyness for him. He is learning so much.
He is on the mend from his earache...he HAS NOT been the most cooperative lil boy when getting his bubble gum flavored medicine, but who wouldn't? And I feel like such a mean ole' mommy afterwards, that I use that as my excuse to give him extra kisses. I will post some recent park pictures from the last couple weekends. Next weekend on 06/21/10 is Fathers day, so he will be spending the weekend w/ his daddy, and I hear...that some fun stuff may be planned for him and his daddy. :) More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment