Tuesday, October 26, 2010

2 year CheckUP!!!!

So carson had his 2 yr regular chkup /w his pediatrician Dr Papiez....it was pretty short and sweet..it wasnt that short...we were there for a couple hours. HAHA!!!! Carson is doing just fine, health & developmental wise. He'g, and he's long. I dont remember what the measurements were. I want to say 36'' long and maybe 32 lbs...I swear he's heavier than that.

He had 3 shots. 2 in the thigh and then a flut shot mist that they sprayed up in his lil nostrils. That was very quick, then the two in his thigh..i feel terrible, he kept looking at me holding his thigh and saying owie, owie...porry baby...

I took a few pictures on my phone of him sitting on the table waiting for the doctor to come in. He doesnt have another appt til 3 and I think no more shots till he's 4...I think..hopefully by 3 he will be fully potty trained and saying all sorts words....

No comments:

Post a Comment