Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The crud bug...

Well I think it actually started couple nights ago, carsons pillow had a really sour puke smell but I didnt see anything, and his pillow was just really wet...so then we find out that a couple of kids have gotten sick and have puked. Well I couldnt sleep last night cause carson kept waking up and was rolling around, and then finally he just sat up in bed and was really crying, and sounding sad....so I got up and turned the lights on, and sure enough...there was puke all over his blankie, and my blanket and his pillow....poor babes, he thought he was in trouble. So i started a warm bath, let him sit in there while I cleaned up the mess in the room, and then I wrapped him up in my big softy robe, and he loved that. He was probably laughing all inside that he was getting snuggled and held nat 2am in the morning.

So carson and I stayed home today. We did go to the store to get some groceries and then we also got him some stuff to drink....he is playing around, so hopefully the worst is over...I could use some extra sleep tonight so I can work a long day tomor to make up for today, and get some much needed work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment