Thursday, October 15, 2009

HAPPY BIG 1!!!

Carson,
Today is your BIG first Birthday!!! You have officially graduated from infancy to toddlerhood. You were born today at 2:03pm. The weather was very nice and beautiful. Very warm as well. This morning is a very different story. It's overcast, wet, and just a really gloomy morning! I'm sure as the day goes on, it will change. Mom has to finish birthday shopping for the party and for you little munchkin. Yesterday I was thinking about how I couldn't believe that just about a year ago I was still pregnant with you. The day you were born was the best day of my life. The first few moments after you were born were pretty scary but I knew that GOD and his army of wonderful nurses were taking good care of you. It's was such a wonderful experience carrying you inside me. I thank God everyday for giving me such a perfect, beautiful,and healthy little baby boy. I look forward to watching you grow into a man and I hope I will guide you on the right paths. Daddy and I can't believe that we really have you. It feels like a wonderful dream. I never want to wake up, since you make my life this good. I will always love you no matter what and will always be here when you need me. Thank you so much for putting a smile on my face everyday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
I love you with all my heart and soul.

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment