Sunday, August 29, 2010

HOUSE!! (17546 W Silk Ave..nampa)

I wish this house was mine. It's been on the market for a lil over a year now. It's beautiful inside and out. The exterior colors are great!! The yard hasn't been maintained since this house has been vacant which is a huge disappointment, and the overall size of the yard is not big at all, which would be a bummer for C man. There's also no fence!! My great friend Krystal's husband is very crafty, and knows how to make a yard look good...he just re-did their landscaping, and I give it an A++. Sooooo, I'm sure I could pay him to do mine....I hope this house doesnt sell yet, cause I it would DEF want to buy it...of course I took a couple pics...I took the pic from inside my car, so theres about half a house in each pic...lol Its only $104k...not bad...for almost 2000 sq ft.


No comments:

Post a Comment