Sunday, August 29, 2010

Shopping w/ good friend Sachi, Tate, kaiah and carson...

Yesterday, me and carson introduced my good friend Sachi and her two kids to KIDZ AGAIN and KID2KID...we had a blast together shopping and spendy money. We enjoyed a great lunch at SmashBurger too....we both got some pretty good things. Carson and I even picked up a few things for his new lil cousin that is due anytime. After we took Sachi and her two kids home where they live in Star, we went and picked up daddy and we headed back to boise to go to the mall where I bought this awesome lil Columbia jacket for carson. It will be one of his birthday presents this year. I decided to get a 3T so he could wear it longer. I had him try on the 2T and it fit just perfectly. It's really nice. Too bad there wasn't one in my size. It's perfect for spring weather, cause its not that heavy. I still have his brand new lime green and dark grey jacket that he got from his first birthday last year. It was a gift from his auntie Melissa, Gramma Dot, and Great gramma Dixie. It's an 18months size, and its way to big on him.
Speaking of birthdays...munchkin boy has his 2nd one right around the corner. I best be gettin that organzized. I have to find a place that could hold approx 30 people. And were still doing the Robot theme.. It should be a fun time!!! More updates to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment