Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's called OPTD

Obsessive Picture Taking disorder. As a new mommy, I can't help but want to take pictures of carson every day, I just can't stop taking pictures of carson, a lot of the ones I take, are the same. The same silly expressions I've seen before, but they just keep getting better and better, and I feel like I need to have just one more of em. Or 10 or 20. It doesn't matter how many. I just want to make sure I capture everything, so that when he gets older he will definitely have tons of baby pictures to have. He's barely turned 6 months old , and i already have close to 400 pictures..for reals..about that many. I might be a little crazy w/ the camera but its fun, and he smiles all the time, so why not.
Also, its been such a struggle to feed carson as well. Suddenly the world is way more interesting than his bottle, and he'd rather gawk at everything in sight than focus on drinking. I swear his head can swivel 180 degrees. Carson is the sweetest little guy, and he's doing amazing at turning into mommy's boy. He's a snuggler. He knows it when mommys got him, cause she never wants to leave his face alone, kiss kiss kiss..here and there and everywhere..i'm sure he gets annoyed at times, but I dont and thats why it will continue!!!!!
Whats up G?

No comments:

Post a Comment