Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1,000 Pictures and more...

So I finally got around to organizing all the pictures of Carson that I have scattered around on the computer, so now they are all in there own album labeled 1mo, 2mo, 3mo, etc....its so nice to have them all categorized like that, and there a lot easier to find now. For his first birthday, next to the guestbook, I plan on having a big poster board with pictures on it from each month. I don't know how I will choose which ones because I probably have like 100 pictures from each month, so it will be a tough choice, but I am so excited for his birthday, I can't believe I'm already planning it so far in advance. Like 4months in advance! I think it will be the most funnest party to date!!! Carson will have lots of new friends to play with. A lot of our friends just had babies and so Carson has lots of new friends to play with and grow up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment