Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Carson's bringing sexy back...yea...

So I got him this vest and shirt back in Feb when he was about 4 months old and he was way too small for it, (can you believe that he was acutally too small for something...???) its size 6-9months, and now he's looking pretty studly in it. I wanted him to wear it today before he couldn't. I don't have pictures from him wearing it till today. So now is a perfect time when he can fill the shirt and vest out. He's soo handsome. I just can't control my kisses for him.

2 comments:

  1. Carson you are such a little cutie! Maybe you will share that adorable outfit with Kason when he reaches that size....We really need to get together and do a play date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had last thursday off...my schedule is not a set schedule...its what-ever is best for the branch needs..so the next thursday I get off I will let you know in advance and we can go to the zoo....that would be super fun...I just love that little outfit...yea...Kason can't wait to borrow it! Have you called Kyla yet to set up an appointment to do pictures? You should if you haven't...she is really really good...which you already know...I can't wait to go to the zoo!

    ReplyDelete