Monday, June 8, 2009

Sweet little boy named Carson...

Last night, carson was being soo sweet to me. When we were laying down in bed, he was laying in the middle of us, and I was facing away from the tv trying to go to sleep and out of the blue, carson rolled over to my side and put his arms on my waist like he was snuggling w/ me. Well he really was ya know. He had his legs curled, and it was soo sweet to feel him snuggling with me. Everyonce and awhile I would take my hand and rub his little hand on my waist and that would wake him up but he never moved, he stayed right where he was, till I had to put him in his bed. But before putting him into bed, I rolled over to face him and I wrapped my arms around his little waist and then we both fell to sleep. Face to face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment