Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Update on first birthday party!

So of course, I have been thinking and planning for his first birthday since before he was born, and now its just around the corner. 4 months away. Who cares, it's still around the corner. We have decided, or I should say "I" have decided to go ahead with the Monkey theme. Mike is being a great daddy and husband by letting me do whatever I want for his first birthday, and he is just being very supportive. I have so many cute ideas, and I can't wait to start putting things together. It's going to be soo much fun. And I know carson will thank me for it when he gets older. The date is set for Saturday October 17th. His actual birthday is that thursday before on the 15th. We probably won't do much that day. It will be more low-key since its during the week. But the 17th is a great day to have it too, since that was his original due date. So we will be celebrating that as well. I'm thinking that we might start the party at 2:00, since he was born at 2:03pm. It may be a little cheesy, but I think its cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment