Sunday, August 16, 2009

Back from Donnelly

We got back on Friday night. We had more fun this trip than the last. The weather wasn't too bad. Rained a little bit, but was warm and comfortable for the most part. Carson showed me one morning how he can climb 2 stairs. So that means, it's time to carson proof our house. He's also saying mama now...I think...I'm positive that's what it sounds like anyway. He also pulls himself up on furniture and is really good at it. We went to Mike's softball games/tournaments all this weekend, and it was fun. Carson got to watch daddy play his games. I dont' know if he was actually paying attention much, but everytime it was his turn to hit, I made sure he looked over in his direction. Carson looved being outside all day. He decided that since there was so much activity going on around him, that he would delay taking his naps 4-5 hours late. Saturday was also a special day cause carson turned 10mos old. I can't believe he is as big as he is. He went from this tiny little tadpole to this huge, big boy! 2 more months left till his big first birthday, I cannot wait for everything to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment