Monday, August 10, 2009

Hot House!!!!

So our air conditioner went out this weekend, and ooooh boy, it's been sizzling in our house. Carson has also been mr. cranky pants the whole time, he wont' stop crying for anything. The very second you walk away from him, your basically in for it. I know it's because its really hot. So i've had the pleasure of talking back and forth to this person and that person, and I still have a broken air conditioner. So I don't know what is going on. Were leaving again for donnelly to stay with daddy on wednesday and coming back on Friday night. Were going to stay in their conditioner-less condo. Out of all the condo's that all the guys on his crew are staying in, the only one that doesn't have an air conditioner (for whatever stupid reason)happens to be mike! So sofar this has been one-hot-week for the munchkin and myself. I put a box fan in the window and opened up the other windows, so hopefully overnight, it can cool off some. Last night carson was so cranky at me and he wouldn't fall asleep so we got in the car, cranked up the air conditioner and went for a joyride. And let me tell you it was very JOYFUL!!! Cold air has never felt so good!! Carson was out by the time we got down the street, but I decided to keep on driving, just incase. I also didn't want to risk taking him to bed too early after falling asleep cause I've done that, and ooh boy carson says "No way mom, I'm not fully asleep yet"..so hopefully tomor goes much better, for myself and my h-o-t little boy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment