Friday, August 28, 2009

I couldn't help myself

Yesterday on the way to walmart, I knew that carson would fall asleep in the car, cause he hadn't take any naps, and so he was pretty zonked out when we got there. Usually when I open the door he will wake up pretty quickly and this time he didn't. This is soo funny to me, but as I was strapping him in the front of the shopping cart, I couldn't believe he was still asleep so you can imagine what this looks like. He didn't have a way to rest his head on anything, so his little head was just bobbing around everywhere this way and that way and back again. I was dying from laughing so hard. Poor little boy, he was soo tired too, but I just couldn't control myself. It probably lasted for a good 2minutes or so too. I suppose I could have left him in the carseat, thats what nice mommies would have done I guess, I didn't think of it at the time. Owell it just gave me another funny memory to remember and to share with him when he gets older.

No comments:

Post a Comment