Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Antsy, Pantsy....for camping!

I have not been able to do our Annual camping trip for few years. This year I will be going, and so will Carson. It will be his first time camping as well. I know he will love it. He loves being outside. We plan to play a lot of baseball by the lake, fishing in Papa Wad-dey's boat, and eating a lot of Smores. Wal-Mart sells these Marshmallows that are thin and square--perfect for fitting on the also "NEW" Graham crackers that are square instead of long, and it will be perfect together. It will be nice to get away from work and home life. The rest of the clan doesn't arrive until next weekend, and unfortunately we would love to be there but we have already committed to the Dedication game for Mike. The "old" team will be playing again, and wearing mikes #. I believe its # 21. I cant find a good baseball Tee for Carson, so I will just have him wear a white shirt, and then mark on the back "Lil Bettis" and w/ the # 21 on it as well. It will be cute anyway. I will take a lot of pictures I'm sure. I want to get as many pictures as possible for Carson's book (about his daddy)I would like to have completed by Carson's 3rd birthday. I want to leave a few blank pages in the back, for anybody that would like to sign something for carson. Maybe a favorite memory about his daddy, or something they loved about him most, whatever they want. So after that book is complete, then I really need to get in gear with printing this blog, which will take no time in all, since its pretty much done.  :) 

We have been spending a lot of time w/ Krystal and Kason at their house. It's nice to be outside and not stuck inside our house, with our very noisy neighbors---landlords! There building a pool house, which seems to almost be as tall as their house, and so all the construction noises are driving me crazy!

Well we cant wait for Friday 07/01/11---were going to Papa Wad-deys house, and staying the night. Were going to go fill up our Tanks, and get any last minute things at the store, so that way on Sat morning, at 6am, all we have to do is get up, load, and take off for the mountains.

Pictures to come on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment