Monday, June 6, 2011

Carson will have # 21!!!

That was mikes # on his softball shirt that I was just given by his parents. I also received a box of his hats that he had. Since I have always had the Need to "SMELL" everything I come in contact with, I had to smell his hats, and yes they do have a "box" type smell, but they also smell as if he had just worn it the day before, like a sweaty head smell. So one of the shirts that mike use to wear playing softball had the # 21 on it, so even thought shirt is too big now, CARSON will be even bigger than his daddy, and he will be in that same shirt in no time. In the meantime, when he starts T-Ball, I will see if I can get him a customized half sleeve baseball shirt and put the # 21 on the back with "BETTIS" on it. Mike was good at every sport, and I am so confident that Carson will be too. I can just visualize it now. I'm currently thinking of the movie "field of dreams" but instead of the famous basball players visiting him, it will be his daddy!


I found a place online that you can customize a baseball tee, so I will do that and have "BETTIS" on the back w/ # 21 on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment