Monday, June 6, 2011

Paranormal Activy (part 2)

I think I spoke on the first occassion before about this. Well there was a 2nd time, and I want to say that it was after his daddy passed. It was the same scenario as last except this time he came running out of our little hallway and started whining and just pointed and said "Scary Witch".. Needless to say, I didn't sleep very good that night, or that week. :) It was a little scary to fall asleep with that on my head. I never saw the Ghost from the first episode, I REALLY hope I DO NOT SEE a WITCH!! I think of a WITCH, and I dont get pretty images in my brain. So whatever/whoever is in my house should probably find a new roommate, cause it scared my little boy, and I"m really protective of him even more so! I"m such a scaredy cat, so I hope it doens't happen anymore. We dont watch scary movies, so I have no idea how he even learned of a "witch". Owell...it hasn't happend again since then. Hope it stays that way. Or we are MOVING OUT OF THE COUNTRY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment