Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Having 2nd thoughts!

For Carson's birthday this year, I have been pretty set with doing "trains". Not Thomas the Train. I dont really prefer the Cartoon-ish stuff. Carson acts so grown up already, were probably already passed the cartoon stuff stage.  I've been thinking about "Dinosaurs" mainly because Carson is always walking around the house pretending to be a dinosaur, and he makes such a cute one, that I thought about getting his dinosaur pose on camera so I could use that for his invitation. I like a lot of the cakes I have seen online. I could do a sheet cake for his guests, and then 12 or so cupcakes with dinosuar eggs on top. I just think it is so cute. Were taking a train ride this summer some time, so I wanted to get his picture on the train in a cute conductor hat, and use that for his picture. I dont know. There is still 4months away, but in my mind--this is crunch time. I always like to be ahead, so when it comes time to have the party, I am worry free, and everything is done. Maybe I should leave the decision up to Carson---afterall it is his birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment