Monday, June 6, 2011

MEMORIAL DAY 2011

"FIRST VISIT w/ DAD SINCE 11/6/2010"
Pretty sad day for us. For me. I went to visit Mikes grave and I took Carson with me, I wasnt sure if it would end up being a good idea or not, since I haven't really talked to carson about that, cause I dont know whats really age appropriate. All I ever say is that his Daddy loves him, and he is in Heaven watching him w/ Jesus. Anyhow, we both went to the grave site, and saw the most beautiful headstone there was. IT was just so PERFECT and beautiful JUST LIKE MIKE! It was so HIM!!! His picture is on the front, and the tattoo that he had on his arm (that later, all his brothers got as well to memorize him by) is on the backside of the headstone with "BETTIS" underneath. The second we walked right up to it, carson ran to it and kissed the picture and gave him a big hug and said "MY DADDY" It was just so sweet and lovingly. It's almost like Carson knew and that he was doing ok. He danced around the headstone and kept looking back at the picture and touched the picture and smiled and just completely loved on his daddy's picture. I got some great pictures to share. They are beautiful!!
We LOVE daddy!


No comments:

Post a Comment