Monday, June 6, 2011

First ever Boat ride/Cutest little fisherman

This weekend, we went to hang w/ my daddy, or as carson would say "His Papa Wad-dey" :) :) and he bought a boat few months back, so he's going to take us for a ride on it this weekend. I havent been in a boat since the first boat he owned and sold. Carson has Never been in a boat. He always says he wants too, but I know the second he sees it get in the water, it will become really "real" to him, and he might have a little fit. Im trying to toughen him up, but all these months of loving on him so much, and kissing his owies, and saying dont get dirty, might have turned him into a mommy's boy, which I"m fine with. BUT! Our family camping trip is coming upon us, theres always lots of kids so Carson needs to get out there with them, and enjoy the outdoors. He is a boy afterall. AND I"M HEAD OVER HEELS IN LOVE WITH HIM!









WE got 3 fish total. I had several bites but either I reeled them into fast, or not fast enough, so I lost each one of mine.. GRR!! My dad however is a pro, and he got 2 big catfish and then a little white fish. I love fishing, its fun. The anticipation of getting something and not knowing what it is, and reeling a fish in that feels really big. We went all the way to Ontario by the walmart, and then turned back, we fished all the way to walmart and then all the way back. It was nice hot day. I got sunburned on my arms, and my nose. I kept carson pretty lathered up, he got a little bit of color on his arms and hands, and some on his feet. He's so cute. He was getting really sleepy on the way back, and he managed to catch a few zzz's even with all the wind blowing in his face, I got some cute smiles from him in some pictures when he was trying to sleep. I asked if he wanted me to hold him, so I could block some wind from his face, but he didn't want to, he just wanted to sit right inbetween me and papa wad-dey. He drove the boat, and he loved that. Papa asked if he wanted me to drive, and carson said NO, we will crash!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAH!!!! Papa must have told him about the wrecks I"ve been in as a teenager. HAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment