Monday, June 6, 2011

CARSON TURNS 2----a second time??

I guess I already did a post on his 2nd, it was a lot of fun to plan and celebrate w/ our family and friends. Great food, carson got spoiled in presents as well, I got some pictures, not as much as I wanted, and I always say I am going to play photographer, but who am I kidding, I've got a party for a sweet lil handsome love to throw for. This next year for his 3rd birthday will be a little bit tougher for us, because we will be missing someone. Carson's daddy. We know that he is in spirit and in our hearts, but its hard to think that even tho he's not in the flesh, that he's not there. So Carson's 2nd birthday was the last birthday carson had w/ his daddy. I think I got one really good picture of them two together--maybe. I sure hope so. I feel awful that were already lacking family pictures together, and all these great ones of JUST CARSON by HIMSELF. So from now on, I am going to get annual pictures of the "2" of us, and make sure to get plenty of us two in between.


I hope that we will have a lot of friends and family at his 3rd birthday as we will all be missing that 1 important special person, and its going to be hard to do it on our own from now on---but we have a great support system and were never alone. Just look to the sky, he will be there! I thought I had done a post about the passing of Mike, I swear up and down that I did. He passed on 11/6/10, from a seizure, and he was in his home.

No comments:

Post a Comment