Monday, June 6, 2011

ThanksGiving/Christmas 2010/ Just the TWO of us

These were tougher Holidays for all of us! It was hard to be happy and in a great mood, cause we all had 1 person on our minds. Mikey!!! We sure missed him at the festivities. We missed him so much more than ever at the dinner table at grandmas. Infact I dont think anyone even spoke a single word-it was so quiet. The only sound was the occassional scraping of the dinner plates or shuffling back and forth to the kitchen for 2nds. The food was definitely a hit! But it was hard to celebrate when we had just lost a brother, uncle, friend, son, and FATHER to Carson. Some say it gets easier in time, and I believe that, but for now before the easy part, is all the challenges we face, and the trying times. For Christmas, carson was spoiled as he usually is. I didnt' really get any pictures these holidays cause I wasnt in the mood I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment