Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Kiss, Kiss....bleh!!!!

This has got to be the funniest thing ever to date that Carson has done or said. Actually its probably #2. I will explain why. Couple nights ago, we were playing on the couch and I had my feet propped up on the coffee table, and Carson was jumping around by my feet, climbing over them and all....one time he was kissing my leg, or something, and then he went to kiss my feet, on the tops of them, but I have some serious foot odor, and I've seen a Podiatrist, I have to take medication, to kill the bacteria, anyhow he kissed my feet two times, and then the very last time, he let out the biggest "BLLLEEEHHHHH", cause he knows how bad they are. It was so funny. I think I would rank this #2 just because the first time when we were playing and pretending to smell each other's feet, he did actually smell mine for reals, and then he just had this strange look on his face and then he pretended to pass out, so he actually fell backwards, and let out a big "EW YUCKY FEET MOMMY"... poor little honey, but it was so so funny. I will never forget that. I need to get some of this on camera and maybe send it in the Funniest Home Video's. It's great! Love Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment