Monday, June 6, 2011

WERE BACK!!

We were never gone, but seems that way from this blog. I haven't done any updates in months. I was much better at keeping it all up to date when I was staying at home with carson FT. I would like to at least add a post once a week. I feel like Carson is just growing up way to fast before my eyes, I need to keep up w/ him. It's sad, cause I want to be able post on the day or Near the day that it actually happens so that the Date Stamp is correct. I have kept a list pretty close by to jot down titles of what each post would be about, and looking back I cant remember what each one was about so I will do my best, and being that my internet has been not avail since that first big snow storm in DEC makes it harder to access to update. It says my last post is October 2010. I thought I had posted after that. Well we will begin w/ Carsons 2nd birthday that occured on 10/15/11, and the MOST SPECIAL ONE, and that reason will be explained.

No comments:

Post a Comment